We LOVE what we do!
Providing exceptional orthodontics while focusing on patient convenience!
- Low Doctor to Patient Ratio
- Providing Personalized Orthodontic Treatment
- Three Professional Degrees
- B.D.S-Bachelor’s in General Dentistry
- M.Sc.-Master’s Degree in Pediatric Dentistry
- M.S.D.– Master’s Degree in Orthodontic Dentistry
- Extensive Hours of Continuing Education
We are a Patient Centered Office ~
- Offering a Variety of Orthodontic Choices
- Flexible Financial Options
- Convenient Hours
- Easy Parking
- Email and Text Message Reminders
- 24/7 Online Account Access
As soon as you walk in our door, we think you will notice that we are different. Our office has an unique feel; comfortable and inviting. We think we have the right formula; an experienced and meticulous orthodontist, a caring staff, and patient centered office. Most patients will have braces for 1-3 years, so finding an orthodontist who is not rushed and who will take the time to answer all your orthodontic questions is important. Having an office administrator whose priority is “YOU”, communicates clearly, and who offers flexible financial options and convenient appointment times, helps complete the package.
We are an orthodontic office in Seattle, WA on the top of Queen Anne Hill, close to Ballard, Fremont. Downtown Seattle, Northgate, Greenlake, Magnolia and West Seattle.
We are PASSIONATE about providing superior orthodontic service, both clinically and administratively!
Your Initial Exam is always Complimentary at Queen Anne Orthodontics!